Search our store
Place an Order
"This is the best place to buy alarm equipment on the Internet. They are knowledgeable and helpful if you run into problems." C.W. New Jersey
|You Save||$37 (17%)|
|Availability: In Stock|
Please Note: We provide Free Tech. Support; No Sales Tax (except for Maryland residents shipping to Maryland); and Free Shipping on Orders over $100
Honeywell's high capacity, feature-rich VISTA-21iP provides up to 48 zones of protection, an on-board IP connection, graphic keypad support and dual partitions. (The IP connection can only be used with Honeywell's Total Connect monitoring service). The VISTA-21iP gives you the ability to send alarm signals and upload/download via an Internet Protocol (IP), improving the speed at which information can be delivered to and from the control panel.
Some of its Many Features
* Internet alarm reporting and uploading/downloading capability via on-board AlarmNet Internet Communicator
* Supports four graphic touchscreen keypads
* Wireless keys can be programmed without using zones
* Eight on-board hardwired zones standard (15 when Zone doubling feature is used)
– 40 hardwired expansion zones
* Two low current on-board trigger outputs
– 40 wireless expansion zones
* 100 Event Log viewable at system keypads with time/date stamp
* 48 system user codes assignable to either partition
* Expandable to 48 total zones when used with hardwired and/or wireless expansion modules
* Two independent partitions plus a common partition
– Global arming from any system keypad
* Requires custom alpha keypad (6160 or 6162 series) for programming
– Goto function to view or operate one partition from the other
– Separate partition account numbers
Please Note: The Vista-21iP has internet monitoring capability. To use this capability you must use Honeywell's Alarm Net monitoring (Total Connect). An alternative to Alarm Net, at a lower price, is to use a Vista-20P control panel and an IPDataTel BAT unit - See the "Internet Connectivity" tab under "Product Catagories" heading.
Click here for the Data Sheet on the Vista-21iP.
Click here for Honeywell Vista-21iP Installation and Setup Guide (PDF).
(Hard copies of the manuals are provided with the control panel.)
A&E HOME SECURITY COMPANY
P.O. Box 12294 Silver Spring, MD 20908
Phone: (800) 889-4471 or (301) 598-0615 Fax: (301) 598-1269