Home Security Products
Many homeowners insist on hard-wired home security products, and you can find just what you need at A&E Home Security. Begin with a basic wired system and add X-10 or wireless interfacing for greater square-foot or entry zone coverage. In addition to carrying everything you need, from wiring and switches to computerized control panels, A&E will ship it to you fast, as though your life depended on itóbecause it just may.
Select brand-name home security kits or component products, including:
- Control panels with keypad/phone/computer programming options
- Keypads with a variety of home security features to suit multiple users
- Auto dialers you can program to respond to intruder, fire or flood alerts
- Video, infrared and glassbreak sensors for detection
- All the additional products you need
Install Home Security Products from the Ground Up
Pre-wire your home for an alarm system in the building stage, or tackle the project when youíre more established. If you can read a manual and understand wiring, youíll easily complete the task alone. If you need a little more help, the expert tech staff at A&E is here with prompt advice and support.
A&E believes that beginning with quality products and upgrading as necessary is the best way to build an effective home security system. The manufacturers A&E features help you stay flexible as your circumstances change. Youíll find compatible add-on components in the latest products from A&E Home Security.